- Counseling is provided on the following terms:
- Clients are persons 18 years of age or older who fall into the organization’s target group.
- All services are provided free of charge.
- The client takes an active approach to collaborating with us..
- The client and the organization keep each other informed about important facts.
- The client consents to the organization handling the client’s personal, sensitive information.
- Confidentiality is maintained regarding all information communicated to the organization.
The terms of providing counseling are specified in detail in the Contract on the Provision of Professional Counseling.
Refusal of service
The provision of consultations will be refused or stopped should the service provider ascertain any of the following:
- The person is under the influence of addictive substances (alcohol, drugs) and is not capable of communicating adequately;
- The person is aggressive in relation to the organization’s staff and workplace (destroying fixtures and furniture, making threats, physically assaulting them, etc.);
- The person is in the acute phase of a psychotic illness;
- The person provides information that is evidently untrue;
- The person attempts to acquire information about other clients without the consent of those clients.
We will refuse to conclude a contract on the provision of social services in the event the service provider ascertains any of the following:
- The person is not a member of our defined target group;
- We ended our collaboration with the person during the previous six months because the person violated the terms of social services provision;
- The person is requesting services an organization does not provide, or requests them to an extent that exceeds the organization’s possibilities;
- Our capacity for service provision is full.