The mission of professional social counseling
The mission of the professional social counseling services provided by the Persefona organization is to provide adults 18 years of age and older with aid in the form of support and the transfer of information essential to resolving their difficult life situations. The organization offers confidential, free-of-charge aid that takes into consideration the client’s interests, personal options, and safety. This service responds to the client’s real-time situation and aims to ensure accessible, effective solutions to the client’s problems and the client’s return to a regular way of life.
The aims of professional legal and social counseling
- To improve clients’ orientation with respect to their life situations.
- To bolster clients’ abilities and skills to resolve specific matters.
- To support clients’ inner resources by focusing on their ability to look out for their own interests and needs.
- To facilitate the process of aiding and stabilizing clients in situations that they are experiencing as burdensome.
- To develop clients’ abilities to take action, or their interest in taking action that will lead to the prevention of dangerous situations.
- To support the creation, expansion, maintenance or revival of safe contacts and relationships in clients’ lives.
- To teach clients to deal with their own aggression.
Principles of service provision
- A helpful, sensitive approach to clients’ needs and situations.
- A confidential, safe environment.
- The possibility of long-term cooperation.
- Expertise and professionalism.
- Cooperation with other professionals.
Your suggestions for improving our services
We would be glad if you would send us your comments, observations, or suggestions for improvement by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You can also give us your opinion about our service provision. Write to the above e-mail addresses or to our mailing address, Jiráskova 8, 602 00 Brno.
If you would like to learn more about how to proceed with filing a formal complaint or motion in regard to our services, you will find more information about that process in that document.